Monday, May 10, 2010

A Letter of Recommendation From Last Summer

I wanted to post a letter of recommendation for those who don't know us, if you would like to talk to someone who has taken lessons before, just let me know and I will have some of our previous swimmers' moms and dads contact you.

We really do love teaching and can't wait for it to start up again. I think our love of swimming and teaching create a very happy and positive environment wherein kids become successful swimmers.

Here is a letter from Abbie's mom (last name withheld for privacy).

Hi Kristen,


I can't sing your praises enough! You and your boys do an excellent job teaching little people to swim! Abbie feels so successful from your swim lessons last week! She and my younger son keep practicing "chicken, eagle, soar." Abbie has been pretending to teach her dolls and her animals to swim. You are an excellent swim instructor and I feel lucky to have found you! I would be happy to serve as a reference if you ever need one.

Thank you again for the great work you did with Abbie last week! It was really good for her self esteem!

Laurie P.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete