Friday, May 7, 2010

Can't Wait to Float!

It is sunny today, quite a change, and I was outside in the backyard cleaning the pool basket (which collects all the blossoms that blow into the pool), and I kept thinking how anxious I am to dive into that clear blue water.  Soon.  I am hoping that withing a few weeks it will be warm enough and we can finally swim.

My favorite way to enjoy the pool is in the afternoon, after all the kiddos have gone, I refresh my sunscreen, get a tall cold crystal light, put on my favorite music and float on a lounge mat with my feet dangling in the water.  This is better therapy than just about anything.  It is peaceful, no one one is demanding anything, I'm not being splashed or interrupted.  Just bliss!


The pool is available for private rentals, so if you want this experience too, just let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment