Friday, March 18, 2016

A few parent comments from our swim lessons...

J. and T. came home today and cried because swim lessons were over.  Thank you so much for helping them learn so much.  I didn't think they'd ever be able to back float, much less jump of the diving board and chicken-eagle-soar to the side of the pool!
Nana L.

My kids can't wait for swim lessons to start.  I had to explain to them that if they are still wearing a jacket outside, it's too cold to swim!  They love Miss Trudi!
Laura S.

I absolutely LOVE the lessons you provide...you and your boys are great with the kiddos, and it's nice to see how you work appropriately with all age/skill levels.
Kristen B.

You and your sons are awesome swimming teachers!
Rossana P.

I am so excited! You are just so good about working with me and all my kiddos. The kids were jumping up and down when I told them we were all signed up.
Nanette T.

Class was great today, he really enjoyed it. He is a little dramatic when it comes to getting wet and the water (which I am sure you picked up on...LOL), but I noticed you just had him do it and he seemed to do well. Thanks!!
Jodi H.

Hi Kristen...
Thank you so much for this last session of swim lessons. C. has improved so much! I can't wait until his next session, I'm so excited to see his progress then. I'd love to put C. on the list for your 9:30-10am beginner class. Thanks again for everything!
Katie G.
P.S   I think your boys are absolutely wonderful! They are SO great with kids, C. fell in love with them. Props to you as a wonderful mother for raising such fine young men, what a great example they are.  (This is me reveling in such a wonderful compliment!  :)


Thanks for sending this. As you could probably hear, my kids were being wild in the background while I was speaking to you!! They are so excited and have both asked several times since June when do they "get to go to swimming lessons again" - I love it!! : )
Kristal C.


Thanks so much for teaching T. these past couple of weeks. I am amazed at the progress he made in such a short time. My husband and I tried to teach him many of those same things with absolutely no success! T. obviously thrived in your teaching environment and especially enjoyed Austin and Rocky. He's so proud of his new skills. Every time we go to our neighborhood pool I see him giving other kids pointers on how to correctly back float or do chicken eagle soar or something, lol. He really loved going each day and I'm so happy (and amazed) at the growth of his confidence in the water. So thank you!
Sara W.

No comments:

Post a Comment